Application Support Analyst
June 30, 2017
Member Support Centre - Scunthorpe
Permanent / Full Time
HR Department, Nisa Retail Limited, Member Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, DN15 9GE
Job Details (main responsibilities):
- Provide second line support for Oracle Retail System, Nisa’s Order Capture System (OCS), Setup and support of seasonal ordering sites. Managing prioritisation of support case’s and enhancement delivery from development to delivery.
- Maintenance of availability of key system is instrumental in ensuring Nisa can operate effectively and give the membership confidence they can interact with Nisa at a time to suit them.
- Management of the support and enhancement roadmap, working with 3rd party suppliers, the testing team and internal users to ensure changes requests and bug fixes are tested effectively and delivered in lines with business priorities whilst ensuring this doesn’t impact overall systems availability.
- Experience of web based systems.
- Basic SQL experience.
- Experience of Fogbuz other bug tracking systems.
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to deal.
- Team Player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to articulate technical issue’s.
- Manage time effetely between multiple competing tasks.
- Able to listen, interpret, understand and document requirements
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.Apply