June 29, 2018
Nisa Retail Ltd, Partner Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, SCUNTHORPE, North Lincs. DN15 9GE
Part time, 9.30 – 3pm Mon to Fri, 25hrs per week / Permanent
Office based – Partner Support Centre
Reporting to Head of Charity your main responsibilities will be:
- Oversee the online donation process to maximise effectiveness and efficiency.
- Process Nisa colleague donations.
- Oversee separate fund balances in line with transactions and report accordingly.
- Provide advice to Nisa partners in respect of good causes and effective use of MADL funds.
- Manage Nisa Partner engagement with MADL’s static collecting tins.
- Keep accurate records of income received from collecting tins.
- Provide training internally for Nisa colleagues.
- Represent the charity internally and externally at Nisa and other appropriate events.
- Provide support to partners with general MADL enquiries.
- Liaise with Partner Support Service Admin, the Nisa field team and partners to be the lead point of contact for the flagging process for partner MADL participation.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Sound people/relationship and management skills
- Good understanding of effective governance practices
- Good financial management skills
- Strong organisational and administrative ability
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- A dedicated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to deal with confidential information sensitively and appropriately
- Previous experience of working in the charity sector highly advantageous.