Data Protection Manager
June 29, 2018
Nisa Retail Ltd, Partner Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, SCUNTHORPE, North Lincs. DN15 9GE
Full-Time / Permanent
Office based – Partner Support Centre
- To define the company’s Data Protection strategy.
- To improve Nisa’s information governance framework.
- To implement a culture of data protection, including development of the ongoing internal training programme, and business process improvement.
- To maintain a central document management systems of all data protection / governance policies and supporting documents.
- To develop a risk-based programme of ongoing data compliance.
- To manage the Subject Access Request (SAR) processes, ensuring legal compliance and of appropriate quality.
- To maintain Nisa’s definition of “lawful basis for processing” including carrying out Privacy Impact Assessments.
- To act as the central point for Nisa to co-ordinate and report all data breaches to the DPO.
- To co-ordinate any external investigation from the Information Commissioners Officer (ICO) or governing authority.
- To provide regular KPI/reporting to the DPO and the Nisa Board.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Experience within the retail sector.
- Recognised qualifications in Data Protection.
- Objective and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Self starter and results oriented.
- Strong level of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent attention to detail, persuasive writing skills.
- Ability to inspire trust, influence others, promote collaboration and intra team working. Ability to manage multiple priorities
A full job spec is available from firstname.lastname@example.org