Digital Optimisation Manager (Marketing)
November 09, 2018
Office based – Partner Support Centre
Nisa Retail Ltd, Partner Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, SCUNTHORPE, North Lincs. DN15 9GE
- Devise and deliver B2B and B2C online strategies which guide target audiences along a pre-determined customer journey which makes them increasingly loyal and valuable to the Nisa organisation or/and its partner stores.
- Develop, maintain and manage all of Nisa’s online platform within budget, whilst optimising their performance and keeping them current in a fast-developing digital world.
- To explore and test innovative B2B and B2C digital initiatives, having demonstrated that they have the potential to benefit the Nisa business, whether in the short, medium or long term
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Operations Manager, to develop a digital marketing strategy for Nisa, with emphasis on optimising the user journey from awareness to loyalty and advocacy.
- Recommend strategies for SEO, PPC, Adwords and paid social activity.
- Optimise and maintain the Nisa Store Locator as well as Nisa’s presence on third party digital search platforms.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Previous experience in a digital role within the retail, FMCG or a consumer/member facing organisation is essential, preferably at a manager level
- Excellent communications skills; the successful applicant should be able to produce compelling visual and written communications
- High levels of creativity and the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external teams, including agencies
- A thorough understanding of B2B and B2C digital marketing