June 29, 2018
Nisa Retail Ltd, Partner Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, SCUNTHORPE, North Lincs. DN15 9GE
Full-Time / Permanent
Office based – Partner Support Centre
- Management of short and long term cash flows.
- Review all overhead expenditure for authorisation and appropriate accounting treatment e.g. capital/revenue/department etc.
- Review systems controls for appropriateness.
- Prepare monthly accounts.
- Control, account for and monitor Central Income.
- Maintain strong financial control of the balance sheet and working capital.
- Report on balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare statutory accounts and liaise with auditors.
- Review financial control of other systems.
- Manage accounting for central costs to ensure accuracy and effective reporting and budgetary control.
- Provide management information for the senior team.
- Input into overall strategy for own function and challenge as appropriate.
- Lead a team effectively.
- Identify opportunities to simplify/improve processes.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Commercial acumen with strong customer focus.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including influencing skills.
- Driven, self starter and sensitive to others.
- Ability to drive change in a supportive way; experience of leading change projects.
- Ability to act as a credible external business representative.
A full job spec is available from firstname.lastname@example.org