IT Distribution Systems Analyst
June 30, 2017
Member Support Centre - Scunthorpe
Permanent / Full Time
HR Department, Nisa Retail Limited, Member Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, DN15 9GE
Job Details (main responsibilities):
- Provide Second line support of the Warehouse Management System applications and associated hardware, for Nisa and 3PL end users, across a number of distribution depots to ensure continuity of operational service and robust systems.
- Investigate issues and bug fixes, analysing new business requirements, and seeing the bug fix, change or small project through the full system life cycle; requirements, system testing, QA and supporting UAT ensuring WIKI and all change documents are updated accordingly - through to a satisfactory delivery.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience a distinct advantage.
- Experience of gathering full detailed requirements, and assessing impacts on existing functionality.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Test script writing, testing the product and regression testing.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Flexible to weekend and ‘out of hours’ working, occasional working away from home.
- High level of technical competence with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Excellent listening and interpersonal skills; Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.Apply