IT Helpdesk 1st Line Support Assistant
June 29, 2018
Office based – Partner Support Centre
42 hours per week full-time - Shift rota basis covering 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Sunday inclusive with additional out-of –hours cover between 7 p.m. to 11 p.m
Nisa Retail Ltd, Partner Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, SCUNTHORPE, North Lincs. DN15 9GE
- To support various software applications used by the business and its customers.
- To deliver telephone support, troubleshooting and training to system end-users.
- Follow standard operating procedures to apply fixes where possible.
- Create articles and documents for the helpdesk Wiki to assist in problem resolution and knowledge sharing.
- To organise and prioritise own workload.
- To maintain excellent customer relations, ensuring users are kept updated with system developments as required.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent technical skills with proven experience of supporting software applications.
- Good knowledge of desktop IT applications.
- Ability to understand and support basic PC, networking and broadbanding issues.
- Previous experience within a similar position/environment a distinct advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of ePos, Databases and/or Retail environments would also be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, and on own initiative.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Effective team player; Flexible in approach.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.Apply