Media Analyst (Maternity Cover, Fixed Term Contract)
October 26, 2018
Nisa Retail Ltd, Partner Support Centre
Maternity Cover, Fixed Term Contract
Nisa Retail Ltd, Partner Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincs. DN15 9GE
Managing and analysing our media packages across the Nisa business. You will be a real people person that is comfortable liaising with Suppliers and Nisa internal teams to drive our media packages and increase value for our business and suppliers. Understanding our business and customer needs, you will have a high attention to detail and strong data analysing skills.
Media Partnerships & Campaign Manager
Part Time (21 hours a week)
- Manage Media Hub Budget and Tracker.
- Analysing the Media Hub Budget to determine potential opportunities and gaps for media sales.
- Lead contact with key return on investment agencies (Sales Out)
- Analysing Media Hub return on investment and implementation and reporting to stakeholders, including suppliers.
- Invoice for Media Hub activity.
- Leasing with and supporting the the trading teams to input media packages from suppliers.
- Support the Media Executive in Media Hub bookings and implementation – inputting new packages, briefing in marketing team each period etc.
Skills & Competencies
- Previous marketing experience, and knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing channels, is advantageous.
- Manage set up and organise project schedules
- The ability to work independently or collaboratively with internal teams and external suppliers/agencies
- Strong Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Budget management experience
- Enthusiastic and passionate individual with a high attention to detail.
- Highly productive with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
Please note this job description details the key areas of the role but is not exhaustive. The job description is subject to review and amendment in line with the needs of the business.Apply