October 11, 2019
Full time / Permanent
Nisa Retail Limited, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 9GE
- To carry out activities related to the ongoing development and support of the suite of .Net applications in use by the business – deployed as both WPF and ASP .Net solutions on an MSSQL Database platform.
- To be responsible for ensuring all systems are maintained and supported using departmental governance technologies around project management, project delivery, change control and reporting.
- To creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- To design, develop and install enhancements and upgrades
- Software products and identify and resolve program errors.
- To liaise with network administrators and trainers/testers.
- To cultivate, disseminate and enforce functional policies, procedures and quality assurance best practices.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Good knowledge of system And software quality assurance and methodologies.
- Good written and oral communicating, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
A full job spec is available from Nisa HR.Apply