Project Management Office Co-ordinator
June 30, 2017
Member Support Centre - Scunthorpe
Permanent / Full Time
HR Department, Nisa Retail Limited, Member Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, DN15 9GE
Job Details (main responsibilities):
- As the PMO Co-ordinator it will be your responsibility in helping support the IT Programme Management Office to ensure that IT projects and changes are effectively controlled and successfully implemented.
- To provide support and assistance to the team across the PMO function.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Change Management process ensuring it runs smoothly and effectively, delivering benefits to the business.
- Be a focal point for project/programme co-ordination and control activities, whilst maintaining governance standards, processes and templates.
- Experience across the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs.
- Experience of working in demanding situations.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Desirable to have an understanding of Change Management Processes.
- Desirable to have an understanding of Project Life Cycle’s.
- Highly organised, and has good attention to detail.
- Strong communicator.
- Works well within a small team.
- Proactive and driven.
- Strong task management skills.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to a project environment
- Ability to use own initiative.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.Apply