Project Management Office Co-ordinator
June 29, 2018
Office based – Partner Support Centre
Full-Time / Permanent
Nisa Retail Ltd, Partner Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, SCUNTHORPE, North Lincs. DN15 9GE
- To capture and log internal change requests and ensure they are properly managed through the Change Management Process.
- To manage and co-ordinate the ‘Nisa Winning Ideas’ initiative ensuring that all requests are captured, logged and effectively communicated out to the committee for review and the business for completeness.
- To liaise with members of the IT team and ensure that progress of internal projects is updated within the Programme plan.
- To be a focal point for project/programme co-ordination and control activities, whilst maintaining governance standards, processes and templates.
- To maintain all working documents & knowledge base articles ensuring accuracy and value.
- To assist the IT Project Manager and Business Analyst in their day to day roles.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on Risks and Issues across the programme.
- Take a leading role in the system access quarterly review process, ensuring that internal system access is properly controlled and maintained.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Experience across the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs.
- Experience of working in demanding situations.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Desirable to have an understanding of Change Management Processes.
- Desirable to have an understanding of Project Life Cycle’s.
- Highly organised, and has good attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Works well within a small team
- Proactive and driven
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.