Retail Development Manager
October 11, 2019
Retail - Ireland
Full time / Permanent
Nisa Retail Limited, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 9GE
- To proactively develop and drive profitable sales growth across the Region through positive relationships built with Partners, Suppliers and Colleagues throughout the NISA Team.
- To utilise the structure of Inform, Involve, Educate, Embed with Retail Partners.
- To support and work with the Regional Retail Managers (RRM) to develop and then implement Region Strategy, Budget setting and Forecasts that drive the 5 Retail Pillars = Recruit, Drive, Retain, Profitability, Team.
- Support the RRM with the development and implementation of the Regional Strategy, Budget setting and Forecasts.
- Develop, Drive and Deliver the 5 key Retail Pillars - Recruit, Drive, Retain, Profitability, Team.
- Drive proactive, positive and constructive Partner Engagement in order to maximise Partner participation in and Partner satisfaction with Nisa.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Advanced Relating and Networking
- Advanced Deciding and Initiating Action
- Advanced Persuading and Influencing
- Good Planning and Organising
- Good Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Presenting and Communicating Information
A full job spec is available from Nisa HR.