Seasonal Marketing Planner
November 09, 2018
Office based – Marketing, Partner Support Centre
Partner Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, SCUNTHORPE, North Lincs. DN15 9GE
- To plan and coordinate, in partnership with Co-op and Nisa stakeholders, seasonally relevant marketing activity, which contributes to the delivery of targeted sales and profit and motivates partners in its implementation
- Gain access to the Co-op Trade Plan, in sufficient time to enable timely adaptation in order to meet Nisa shopper and partner needs.
- Work with the Nisa Insights Manager to adapt the Co-op plan by removing activities which cannot be implemented in Nisa and overlaying other activities which may generate commercial benefits.
- Work with the Nisa Insights Manager to produce marketing briefs for the Nisa Category Managers, including campaign ideas as well as an outline of ATL/BTL support, for each of the key seasonal periods of the year (Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Christmas)
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Previous experience in a marketing role within the retail, FMCG or a consumer/member facing organisation is essential, preferably at a manager level
- Excellent communications skills; the successful applicant should be able to produce compelling visual and written communications
- High levels of creativity and the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external teams, including agencies
- A thorough understanding of B2B and B2C marketing