- NISA campaign signals major brand investment
Nisa has invested £1.55m to launch a national brand campaign ahead of a bumper summer of sport, traditionally a strong trading period for convenience retail. The company, which supports over 4,000 independent stores, is building awareness of the brand and understanding of its mutual model with consumers.
- The future’s bright for MADL
The future is looking bright for Nisa’s charity Making A Difference Locally, with the company investing in more support and a brand refresh, in order to give members more opportunities to make a difference in the communities they serve.
- Nisa’s exhibition is a resounding success
Nisa’s annual exhibition, which took place at the National Agricultural Centre on the 8th and 9th of April, welcomed an unprecedented number of visitors as members and suppliers alike were keen to see the exciting new developments within Nisa.
- Nisa develops its offering with new format launch
Nisa has launched the first of its new store formats following a detailed analysis of its existing store formats and shopper missions, in a development which is set to establish Nisa as the natural choice for retailers and the symbol stores of choice for shoppers.
- Epositive Evolution launch
Nisa Retail leads the way in technology by showcasing its state-of-the-art Epositive Evolution system at the company’s popular Stoneleigh exhibition.
- Nisa invests in own label range
Nisa is delighted to reveal its new look own label Heritage range, which has been overhauled following a major investment by the company.
- Winston Maguire joins Nisa
Longstanding independent retailer, Winston Maguire, who has run a store in Killyleagh for over 38 years, has recently joined Nisa, converting his store to a Nisa Local.
- Nisa delivers great innovation to keep stores trading
Nisa has delivered even greater efficiency to its members as part of its on-going, heavy investment in its distribution operation, through the introduction of a mobile app which allows the hire and contractor vehicles in its fleet to be tracked anywhere in the UK.
- Nisa “smashes” exposure results
- Nisa’s heavyweight marketing investment is delivering strong, consumer focussed results with 3.6 times more people exposed to the most recent bout of national press advertising
- Nisa welcomes independent retailer
Following the recent recruitment of two stores based at The University of York, Nisa continues to drive success by welcoming another valued new member to the group.